💡Findora Validator Spotlight💡: InfStones — the leading blockchain infrastructure provider
Validator Spotlight showcases the great teams working to guarantee the security and decentralization of the Findora blockchain.
1. Tell us about InfStones
Founded in 2018, InfStones is the world’s leading blockchain infrastructure provider. InfStones is dedicated to bringing down the barriers to connecting with the blockchain, allowing clients to quickly build their applications on a large variety of blockchain networks. Currently, InfStones provides services to institutional clients around the globe, supporting tens of thousands of nodes on more than 50 major blockchains.
2. What should we know about the InfStones team?
InfStones has offices in Beijing, Silicon Valley, Dallas, and Montreal. The technical team of InfStones is composed of senior engineers and technical experts from well-known companies such as Google, Oracle, Alibaba, and Microsoft. With a team of engineers on two continents, InfStones can guarantee 24*7 operation and maintenance of nodes.
3. What makes your dashboard stand out from the rest?
InfStones has established a unified blockchain infrastructure platform that supports large-scale node management, and other essential blockchain infrastructure services.
● Multi-chain. Integrated more than 50 different blockchain protocols.
● Multi-cloud. Hybrid cloud deployment on AWS, OCI, Azure, GCP.
● Customizable Service. Cloud infrastructure optimization, dedicated node deployment, and shared node deployment.
● Multi-function. Provide one-click deployment, fast synchronization, status monitoring and alarms, dynamic expansion, web SSH remote login, API, and many other services.
● Multi-purpose. Support staking, node management, data analysis, and API service for many other upper-layer applications.
4. Why was Findora an appealing destination for InfStones?
InfStones is dedicated to bringing down the barriers to connect and utilize as many blockchains as possible. Findora team’s vision and mission are aligned with what the InfStones team would like to achieve for the blockchain Industry.
Findora offers a privacy-preserving, public-auditable transaction system that is Ethereum-compatible. Furthermore, developers can build trustless bridges between Findora and Ethereum compatible networks. Thus any ERC-20 and ERC-721 found in the EVM platform are all compatible with the Findora EVM. InfStones would like to bring the team’s experiences and the ecosystem of all the EVM compatible chains that InfStones’ platform supports to Findora. We strongly believe that blockchains connected together can offer much more to the economy than any chain can do if stand alone. There is no doubt that Findora is a great value-adding platform that has a lot to offer to the blockchain ecosystem at large.
5. Where can the Findora Community learn more about InfStones?