Connected Smart Contracts Meetup was an event which took place at the Sofitel Macau 16 Po on May 23, 2021 and co-hosted by Findora Foundation along with the Macau Industrial Blockchain Association, Zhuhai Hengqin New District Digital Chain Finance Research Institute and HCM Prominent.
Multiple well-known blockchain experts and scholars participated in the conference, introducing and sharing their cutting-edge research in blockchain technology, smart contracts and digital finance with all the guests.
Discussion topics included ‘Hengqin New Area and Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area in the new era of digital finance’, among other issues.
Through this activity and visit, we established friendly communication relations with Macao Industrial Blockchain Association, Zhuhai Hengqin New District Digital Chain Finance Research Institute and other institutions. Findora will also combine its own technical advantages to help partners develop the digital economy industry, jointly explore the development direction of the combination of privacy computing, blockchain technology and real industry.
Lin Mengxiang – CMO of Findora Foundation (China Region)
This speech was chaired by Findora Foundation and featured contributions by representatives from the major co-sponsors.
- The Findora Story and Ethos.
- How Findora focuses on this issue of privacy and auditing and is working to address it.
- About Findora Main Net (beta launched March 21, 2021)
Zhu Jiaming (Economist) – Chairman of Academic Committee of Hengqin Digital Finance Research Institute
- New features and new opportunities in the development of digital assets and smart contracts.
- Future plans of Hengqin New District in cross-border finance and fintech.
Meng Yan – Professor
- The business concept of ‘Solv Finance’ and the ecological development plan of Financial NFT are introduced in detail.
- How DeFi and digital finance will be an important part of the future economic development.
- How major ecological projects of blockchain technology will become the foremost way to promote the fintech industry.
Mr. Li Renjie – Managing Partner of HCM Capital (HCM Prominet), and Findora Project Consultant
- Closing speech.