Welcome to the first edition of our monthly newsletter. We have been working hard to get the word out about what we have been working on here at Findora with regularly scheduled AMA sessions, news stories, technical updates and overall thought pieces on the industry.
You could check out all the latest about technological developments, team news and more on our official website and social media channels, but we would like to take this opportunity to bring you a digest of what we believe to be the most important and up-to-date information about what we are doing on a monthly basis.
We hope you will join us on this exciting journey.
– The Findora team.
Official News Roundup and Announcements
- On January 25, 2021 we published a guide detailing our ongoing Findora Research Grant Program. Those interested in participating can submit their initial proposal to qualify for a minimum funding of $20,000 – up to a maximum of $2 million – for each chosen project. The Grant Program is open to a wide range of projects, with available categories including: cryptography research, hardware optimization open, scalability improvements, banking platforms, decentralized exchanges (DEXs), stablecoins and digital assets, and more.
- We released a report on the recent Findora Code Audit on January 5, 2021. Last month, we had our code fully reviewed by a third-party, publicly listed, industry-leading software security audit firm this month. A comprehensive security audit was completed in which over 9,800 files were analyzed, and concluded that the Findora code base falls into the “very low” category for security vulnerabilities. The results reaffirm our confidence in the platform and validate the confidence of Findora’s supporters and investors.
- At the close of last year, on December 27, 2020, we revealed the Launch of Testnet 2.0 (Forge) To the Public following four months of intensive testing and debugging. This represents one further step towards our much anticipated mainnet, due to be launched in Q1 2021. Our testnet is currently live, and participants who submit a strong proposal for the related and ongoing grants program are eligible to be accepted for a financial reward.
- Last of all: on December 24, 2020, we announced the Release of our Mainnet Wallet (beta version). Users can create a wallet and private key for the upcoming FRA mainnet at wallet.findora.org, and use it to receive their FRA tokens.
Technical / Roadmap updates
We are currently prioritizing the development of Mainnet 1.0 which will be launched in Q1 2021, this will be the first full public release of our infrastructure and software development tools following our ongoing testnet program.
Mainnet: Key Features
- Creation and issuance of new custom, digital assets (tokens).
- Sending and receiving token assets.
- Command Line Interface (CLI) Wallet.
- Launch FRA token.
- Chrome Wallet.
- Client Wallet.
- Block Explorer.
We are planning to launch a DeFi web app in Q2 2021 that will enable crypto-to-crypto lending on Findora (and longer-term tokenized real estate-related lending).
AMA Summaries / Recaps / Highlights
- December 30, 2021 – Cryptotech
- January 5, 2021 – Blockline
- January 5, 2021 – Satoshi Club
- January 6, 2021 – Crypto Mansion
- January 6, 2021 – Bang Pateng
- January 7, 2021 – Crypto Titans
- January 12, 2021 – Crypto Talkz
- January 13, 2021 – NengYuni
Findora is building a global decentralized financial network for the creation and use of confidential assets and smart contracts. The Findora blockchain achieves privacy-preserving transparency, operates with the best in class security features, and uses ZK-Rollup technology. Its flexible technology can also be used to replace enterprises’ current infrastructure or be deployed in the cloud as sub-networks (side-ledgers) – all interoperable with the public Findora blockchain.
Findora enables assets of any nature on its network – fiats, cryptocurrencies, equity, debt and derivatives. Its mission is to address the challenges that exist when supporting a wide spectrum of assets and diverse financial use cases, while providing confidentiality and retaining transparency.
Telegram | Twitter | Discord | Youtube | Medium | Github | Instagram