We are pleased to announce the launch of our research grant program for projects related to the Findora ecosystem.
At Findora we are excited to support communities that innovate. With this grants program, we are supporting the professional growth of developers through the development and maintenance stages of their proposals.
Those interested in participating must submit their initial proposal to qualify for a minimum funding of $20,000 – up to a maximum of $2 million – for each chosen project.
We believe in innovation, as well as research and the development of ideas that can generate solutions to the common problems that we face in this fledgling industry.
About The Findora Research Grant
The Findora Research Grant is a recurring incentive program to support companies that are developing applications focused towards improving the Blockchain ecosystem, via the grants offered by our experienced team.
Types of Project Eligible For The Findora Research Grants
Findora Research Grants will include multiple rounds and will be delivered to projects that primarily excel in the use of sophisticated cryptographic techniques such as DEX that avoid front-running attacks, through the use of confidential transfer and delay functions and ZK-Rollup performance enhancements.
There will be no deadline to apply for grant rounds under the Findora Research Grant program. This provides equal opportunities for all nominated projects, regardless of geographic location.
Open Grant Categories
Please see below for the list of some of the available categories for our ongoing, open Findora Research Grants…
Open Banking Platforms
- Build an open banking platform on Findora. Users of Open banking platforms built on Findora can seamlessly and privately transfer financial history between banks (using Findora’s proprietary ‘financial passport’ feature). Furthermore, developers can create feature-complete banking interfaces without worrying about a siloed and inefficient backend.
P2P Lending Platforms
- Build a P2P lending platform on Findora. Any lending platform operating on Findora can be both publicly audited for basic compliance as well as privately audited by regulators with tiered levels of access to granular information.
Stablecoins and Digital Assets
- Issue digital assets such as stablecoins on Findora. Once issued on Findora, assets can be easily traded on either private or public marketplaces.
Decentralized Exchanges (DEXs)
- Build a decentralized exchange on Findora. Any DEX built on Findora can enable transparent transactions which simultaneously preserve the confidentiality of both users and their transaction details. Subject to compliance with laws and regulations, these marketplaces will provide liquidity opportunities for asset issuers and increase accessibility of unique assets.
Synthetics and Derivatives
- Create a robust platform for decentralized synthetics and derivatives on Findora.
Other examples of applications which can be built on Findora and are eligible for open Findora Research Grants include Block Explorers and Wallets.
How The Grants Program Works
Projects submitted through the Findora Research Grants program will be evaluated by a consensus process which comprises a panel of experts made up of the Findora Foundation team and its academic allies, who are experts in cryptography and economics
Findora will contribute the grant funds among the winning project teams in each round.
We are willing to support projects that add value to the decentralized finance community and, in general, to the Blockchain ecosystem. If you consider that your project may be the subject of a grant, please register your proposal here.
Please include details about your project along with your application such as: Your Idea, Name, Email Address, , GitHub, Website (if you have one) and links to your Social Media.